Our future is powered by sunshine.
But multi-billion dollar gas corporations want the Morrison Government to hand over public money so they can frack and burn climate wrecking methane gas for decades.
Together, we can speak up for clean air and water, and protect the people and places we love from climate damage!
In Earlwood, we will get together to take simple, impactful actions to stop Morrison’s gas burning bonanza.
Share your ideas with like minded people, write letters to our MPs, use your smartphone to write postcards for later delivery to MPs and more!Handwritten letters from local constituents are powerful because:
- MPs care about the issues of concern to their local constituents, because their constituents can ultimately re-elect them or elect someone else if they’re unhappy about how they’re being represented.
- MPs don’t receive many letters, so they take them seriously.
- They know that a handwritten letter represents a greater level of commitment than an email and give them a greater reason to respond to your letter. Some MPs even go so far as to call to provide a response.
- They are more personal and memorable than emails.
What: Earlwood Action Party in the garden
RSVP to receive address details
Important Coronavirus (COVID19) safety requirements
We’re excited to meet each other face to face again. But in the time of Coronavirus we need to stay safe. So, we’re taking a number of precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and keep our members and communities healthy.
To attend this event, you must read and agree to comply with our COVID19 Safe Meeting Policy here.
- Do not attend if you are unwell or experiencing any COVID19 symptoms, or you have travelled interstate or overseas in the fortnight prior to the event
- Stay 1.5m away from other attendees
If you are unable to attend an in person event, you can always attend online.
Please reach out to Ross if you wish to attend online, we’ll send you a link.
Hope to see you there!
including Banks, Bayside, Canterbury Bankstown and Georges River areas.