At GetUp, the team of organisers are: Ellen, Ray and Caitlin in Brisbane, Shaun and Emma in Sydney, Rhi and Ella in Melbourne and Paul in Adelaide.
The Organising Teams mission is to help develop and implement the operational strategy, and work with GetUp’s tech team to build the tools we need. But most importantly, our role is to ensure you as active members have what you need to make a difference.
- Meet Kajute - Organising Director
- Meet Shaun - Senior Organiser NSW
- Meet Emma - Director of Mobilisations
- Meet Ellen - Organising Director - QLD
- Meet Paul G - SA/WA Organiser
- Ella Shi - Digital Organising Assistant
- Rhiannon Williams-Demmon - Tasmanian-Victorian Organiser
- Ray Yoshida - Lead Organiser
In Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide GetUp has offices where our hardworking staff are turning the cogs of this fantastic organisation. There are often a long list of things to do and your help at HQ can assist in the day to day operations, work with volunteers and preparation for events. Each volunteer role at HQ will be slightly different depending on your skills and the tasks at hand. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering at your local HQ.