Thanks for stepping up to join the fight to make Australia a fair, sustainable, and progressive country.
Peter Dutton, Tony Abbott, and the rest of the hard right have held us back for too long. We've got a plan to get rid of them, but we need your help.
Join us for GetUp's Nightly Election Briefing online to find out how YOU can help at 5.30pm NSW/VIC/Tas/QLD time, 5pm SA/NT, and 3.30pm WA.
We meet using a video call using Zoom - it's easy to use, you can join from home, and you'll be connected with like minded volunteers around the country to find out how you can have an impact this election.
Here's the link to join: https://zoom.us/j/5492345478 (See below for instructions on how to install Zoom software on different systems)
Can't join tonight? Join on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at the same time, or Sunday at 3pm NSW/VIC/Tas/QLD time, 2.30pm SA/NT, and 1pm WA.
- It's a good idea to make sure beforehand that the video conferencing tech that we use to chat to each other before we get calling (and debrief afterwards) is working on your system. We use Zoom, which is kind of like Skype.
To install Zoom, if you're connecting from a computer:
- Step 1: Go to the download centre on the Zoom website (linked here).
- Step 2: Click on the first "Download" button, which is underneath "Zoom Client for Meetings".
- Step 3: Once the file downloads, open it, and Zoom will install.
To install Zoom, if you're connecting from a tablet (iPad):
- Step 1: Go to the App Store and search for "ZOOM Cloud Meetings". (It's free). Alternatively, click here.
- Step 2: Download the app.
- Once you have installed Zoom, and are ready to join the meeting, click on the link above or here https://zoom.us/j/5492345478