Fremantle End of Year Celebration!
You’re invited to celebrate our progress in 2017 with a laid back get-together at Clancy's Fish Pub!
- SHARE stories about what we’ve achieved together in 2017
- MEET like-minded members - and compare scars ;)
- RELAX and REJUVENATE after a big year of work
We've got a lot to celebrate: nationally we achieved victory on marriage equality, and we sent a clear message to the tiny conservative right that the period when they can dictate to the majority of Australians is coming to an end.
- We've seriously hurt Adani's chances of getting their mine built;
- We've kept the pressure on government to treat refugees with compassion and humanity;
- plus most of all, we've launched our brand new Fremantle Action Group!
Let's get to know each other better and celebrate starting this amazing journey!
When? WEDNESDAY, the 13TH of December, from 6-8 pm
Where? Clancy's Fish Pub, 51 Cantonment Street, Fremantle
Bring? Yourself, partners welcome!