This is an unlisted, by invitation only, get together for all who rsvped and/or attended one of barton's recent street stalls. Hence, dont share this event please.
No fixed agenda, lets enjoy each others company and share our street stall or similar (eg door knocking) experiences.
It doesnt matter if you didnt make it on the day, we are interested in your comments because these were Barton's first street stalls and its potentially an interesting way to relate to our community as part of future campaigns regardless of other volunteer group's choices.
A lot has changed since our pre covid campaigns and this is an opportunity to start looking at how we interact with members and community after the election.
Marinella will be providing some "finger food", tea and coffee.
Where: Earlwood, 2213 RSVP for more details
Contact: Mark at [email protected] with any questions
Mark, Marinella and the Barton team
Important Coronavirus (COVID19) safety requirements
We’re excited to meet each other face to face again. But in the time of Coronavirus we need to stay safe. So, we’re taking a number of precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and keep our members and communities healthy.
Before attending each event, you will be required to make the following declaration.
I declare that:
- I have read and understood the GetUp Action Network Covid-Safe Meetings Guide;
- I am not currently suffering from a fever (high temperature), cough, breathlessness or an altered sense of taste/smell, or otherwise feeling unwell;
- No one in my household is currently suffering from any of the above, or otherwise feeling unwell;
- I have no reason to believe that I am at risk of having been in contact with someone infected with Covid-19 within the past 14 days, including interstate travel to high-risk areas;
- I have not been overseas in the last 14 days.