SA's one-day tech tools training workshop
Welcome to SA's first ever one-day Festival of Action Centre and Slack Training!
Who should attend? Anyone who is committed to being part of an Action Group and is willing to spend some time using their training afterwards, should the need arise. Ideally you would be able to stay for at least the first two sessions (9.30am - 3.30pm).
You don't need to be a tech expert! All skill levels will be catered for with unlimited patience and warmth.
- Creating and editing an event in Action Centre
- Sending reminders to regular members
- Marking attendance
- Using Google Drive for your Minutes and Agendas
- Using Action Centre to email members (event invitations)
- Using Action Centre to bulk text members
- Recruiting new people using Action Centre leads
- Getting on Slack and inviting new people
- Finding and joining all the best channels
- Setting your notifications the way you like them
- And generally, being #slack at GetUp
Adelaide, SA, Australia