The Organising Team at GetUp has seven staff: Ellen in Brisbane - with Cindi and Lucy. Shaun and Emma in Sydney, Paul in South Australia (also looking after ACT and WA) and Vicky in Melbourne (also working with the Hobart group).
Kajute leads this team - and is based in Melbourne. The Organising Teams mission is to help develop and implement the operational strategy, and work with GetUp’s tech team to build the tools we need. But most importantly, our role is to ensure you as active members have what you need to make a difference.
- Meet Kajute O'Riordan - Organising Director
- Meet Shaun Murray - Senior Organiser NSW
- Meet Emma McGarrity - Senior Organiser Member programs
- Meet Ellen Roberts - Lead Queensland Organiser
- Meet Paul Grillo - SA/WA/ACT organiser
- Meet Cindi Chwang - Queensland Organiser
- Meet Lucy Graham - Queensland Organiser
- Meet Vicky Fysh - Tasmanian & Victorian Organiser
In Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide GetUp has offices where our hardworking staff are turning the cogs of this fantastic organisation. There are often a long list of things to do and your help at HQ can assist in the day to day operations, work with volunteers and preparation for events. Each volunteer role at HQ will be slightly different depending on your skills and the tasks at hand. Email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering at your local HQ.
Once we’ve locked down the format and content of this newsletter over the next few editions, the goal is to hand over the reins of editor to a few members in this community. If this sounds like something you’d like to do, click here to indicate your interest in the newsletter feedback survey.